Let us combined our thoughts and share our advise
Let us combine our thoughts and share our advise:
Anonomyously, since I do not ask for your name, email nor for you to join a club…
Dear Shandy will no longer answer your questions (unless you want advise in a private email from me…let me know) email@example.com
Once again, I want to REACH OUT to random people and listen to what they want to say!!! Not too much success so far, nevertheless…
A: Send your dilemmas to the link below
Dear Shandy….ask a random reader
B: I then will post it on my home page firstly under latest.
- A custom feature photo or sketch will introduce your problem.
- You may want to send me your own visual description of your question at firstname.lastname@example.org
C: Readers will then enter their advise in the comments.
Threads will be unlimited but monitored by me.
You will then also be able to reply in the comments or send me an email in private
In today’s world of technology, we have too many distractions. We get lost in endless changes in society. Everything presented to us, seems to be the way to go…No need to express our ideas…everything is out there. Been done and nothing you say is new? Taking time to write can seem useless.
In today’s world of technology, we have too many distractions. We get lost in endless changes in society.
Everything presented to us, seems to be the way to go…No need to express our ideas…everything is out there. Been done and nothing you say is new?
Taking time to write can seem useless.
But if the need to express your ideas, create fiction or guides (how to’s), organise events or tell a tale is still strong within you.
Then here is my advice to you:
- Write it down in your own way, don’t think about the outside world. Just go for it.
- The next step to expressing your thoughts is to be understood. If you write something with too many spelling mistakes, what you want to say gets lost, because the reader can’t understand. Google basic grammar tricks, and use the dictionary…. or have it corrected for grammar mistakes with the help of a friend (not a negative or stupid acquaintance)
- Also think about creating an audio version of your work. You may be surprised
- And finally, share it.
But beware, even proper spelling will not make your ideas be understood by all…. not all people have the ability to comprehend.
Bart tells his dog “Please stop misbehaving, be a good dog or else my dad will send you away…..” the dog hears “bla bla bla bla”. Bart is saying something important to his dog, but the dog can’t understand this and continues to be a nuisance. The dog is not judging Bart nor is he uninterested, he just can’t get it!